Registrations Open for Niranthara Batch-2
Dhwani Foundation (DF) works towards building a vibrant and credible social sector through its various initiatives. One of them is our flagship capacity building programme for NGOs – NIRANTHARA. NGO partners from our first cohort are graduating with an overall 80% improvement in their process and systems. Click here to watch the NIRANTHARA story.
Based on our success from Batch-1 and increasing demand from NGOs, we are launching NIRANTHARA Batch-2 in Karnataka.
Niranthara aims at enabling NGOs to make long-lasting impact on the communities that they serve, through helping them set a clear roadmap for enhancing both service quality and reach.
What is NIRANTHARA?
An 18-months immersive engagement programme, exclusively designed for grassroots NGOs to ensure the following outcomes:
• NGOs fulfil legal compliances and regulations of Government, Corporates, Donors and statutory bodies
• Increased oversight, strategic directions, external networks through enhanced governance system
• HR systems to ensure best talent intake, employee growth and retention
• Digitalisation and real time data through MIS for better decisions and reporting
• Enhance visibility, accountability and fundraising systems through digital media and marketing strategy
• • Leadership enabling through strategic plans, second-line leadership and networking
Only 30 seats to fill! Enrol Now!
Enrol as an NGO
Based upon your google form, we will contact you for further steps.