An Excellent Opportunity for Professionals and People from Corporate World to Serve Social Sector
Dhwani Foundation has launched its second batch of UPDESHAK Programme, An initiative to build pool of board members for NGO’s in Karnataka
WHAT IS UPDESHAK FELLOWSHIP ?
- Through UPDESHAK, Dhwani intends to diversify NGO Boards and also improve Governance.
- UPDESHAK provides corporate professionals an opportunity to serve NGOs as Board Members.
- Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Doctors, Lawyers, Educationalists are welcome to apply.
- People working in Corporate/IT sector with over 15 years experience are also welcome to enroll.
- Dhwani would give 2 days orientation to those who have enrolled.
- 29 Professionals from our First Batch are already serving NGOs in Karnataka. The second batch of NGOs are also in Karnataka. We will soon launch this program for NGOs in Tamil Nadu.
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE
Program details are in the above Brochure or contact us for any other details:
Vijay Kulkarni : +91 94481 15096
You can also reach out to us on by email